Friday, April 17, 2009

The sun really EXISTS!!!

Today is April 17th and we have weather in the seventies and the sun is shining bright! I have come to the conclusion that I might have some case of SADD, meaning "Seasonal Affective Disorder Depression" because I have been like depressed and moody on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with all the rain and darkness!!

However, yesterday and today has been a blessing because I now know the sun exists and has been keeping a smile on my face. Today is perfect for the Marymount Spring fest, and just to walk at the park and enjoy the sun's heat. This weather gets me excited about the upcoming summer season!!

Papers, finals, upcoming deadlines will be much easier for me with nice weather on my side! Go away rain! thanks! :)

5 comments:

  1. yes, it was perfect weather for springfest. it was a lot of fun and the lock-in afterwards was okay. today's weather was even nicer. i hung out on the national mall for a while for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunsen had fun in the sun, too. Bunsen went to the playground with Daddy and went on a date with Buttons. Buns loves Butts! Heh heh. We have cute nicknames, don't we?

    Bunsen hopes Gaby isn't too sadd. I think "sad" is spelled with one "d," actually. I really don't know anything about this SADD business. But, normally, I'm a pretty smart dogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this past weekend was amazing. Now if the rain will go away and the weekend will come again. I'm so ready for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone has really said it all here! I can not wait for the summer weather to come back and STAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had practice during spring fest :( it's my fave!!

    ReplyDelete